“ Let’s Start the Conversation about Menstruation “
The event marks an important milestone in the WHSHEP Project – Women Health, Sanitation & Hygiene Educational Program” initiative of Umang Foundation Trust towards establishing and engaging conversation to address the topic of Menstruation and Hygiene. This highly interactive event will provide information and an opportunity to discuss various topics and questions arising with respect to Women’s Health & Hygiene.
Umang has been organizing WHSHEP for the women in the slum areas providing information on basic hygiene and sanitation. This event would be a highlight for Umang to strongly put forward this cause and create awareness in the community.
Aims and Objectives
- To break taboos surrounding menstruation, raise awareness of the importance of good menstrual hygiene.
- To encourage the men in the community to accept, speak and support the cause openly.
- To bring together individuals, organisations, social businesses and the media to create a united and strong voice for women and girls in our community.
- This event makes audible and visible a growing transnational movement that removes gender equality.
- To create awareness among women with extensive networking background and women in HR who freely need to discuss this topic amongst corporates and in their work environment.
- Renowned stand up artist who support the cause.
- Senior Medical Professional Doctor who would deliver a talk and address the cause.
- Q & A Sessions
- How to mobilize yearlong support & awareness.
- Panel Discussion for HRs of corporate and Heads of Schools & Institutions.