1. Umang Foundation Trust collects information from the users in a number of ways, for example when the user:
Makes a donation
Signs up for a campaign
Signs up to stay updated
2. While forwarding a donation for Umang Foundation Trust the well-wishers have to submit some personal information as it would help us ensuring genuine contributions:
Your email and mailing address
Your telephone number
Your payment processing detail
3. Umang Foundation Trust does not collect or record the user’s personal information unless he/she chooses to provide it.
Use of Personal Information
1. General browsing of Umang Foundation Trust website is anonymous and it does not register the user'spersonal information except the time, date and place of visits and the name of internet service provider. This data is used only for statistics and diagnosis.
2. By signing up for various services offered by Umang Foundation Trust, the user explicitly authorizes us to collect information based on the user's usage. The information is used to help provide a better experience to the user and is used as per the user’s specified instructions.
3. Umang Foundation Trust keeps the user information strictly confidential and this information is secured safely. All relevant information collected through Smile Foundation website is handled and used by internal and/or authorized officials only. It is nevershared with any external agencies or third party individuals.
4. Umang Foundation Trust uses the information given to it in the following ways:
To keep an accurate record of all the donations received
To update users about its happenings and developments through bulletins and newsletters, with an option of not to subscribe for the same
To make sure the user is receiving the most appropriate and relevant information
To find out more about the people who are visiting the Umang Foundation Trust website, donating, or joining its campaigns
5. Usually, Umang Foundation Trust does not store user data. In case of specific sign-ups, the data is stored as per user request. The user can opt to delete all the information he/she has provided by simply requesting such by mail. All information, without exception, will be deleted in two working days.
Privacy of e-mail lists
Individuals who join Umang Foundation Trust’s mailing lists via its website or through its campaigning engagements are added to its email database. Umang Foundation Trust does not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our lists to anyone.
1. Cookies are pieces of electronic information which will be sent by Umang Foundation Trust when a user visits the website. These will be placed in the hard disk of the user’s computer and enable Smile Foundation to recognise the user when he/she visits the website again.
2. The user can configure his/her browser so that it responds to cookies the way he/she deems fit. For example, you want to accept all cookies, reject them all or get notified when a cookie is sent. The users may check their browser’s settings to modify cookie behaviour as per individual behaviour.
External Web Services
1. Umang Foundation Trust uses a number of external web services on its site to display content within its web pages. For example, to display video it uses YouTube. As with the social media buttons, Umang Foundation Trust cannot prevent these sites, or external domains, from collecting information on the user’s consumption of the content embedded on its site.
3. Umang Foundation Trust is not expressly or impliedly responsible for, or liable to any loss or damage caused to a user by the collection, use and retention of Personal Information by such website in any manner whatsoever. It is important that the users review the privacy policies of all websites they visit before disclosing any information to such websites.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Welcome to this web-site of UMANG FOUNDATION Trust. We make public our policy on refund and cancellation of donations received for the social cause on payment gateway as under:-
No refund/cancellation for the donated amount by any donor will not be entertained, the online donations through the online payment gateway.
No cash or refund of money will be allowed.
If any in-kind support received by the donor from any where the material will be reached to the poorest of the poorer communities.
Once received the donation for a cause will not be refunded to the donor. No cancellation to be made. The donation will be used for community development, children education or women’s empowerment.